heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dropping By...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all o/

I don't have much time to play games these days, but it's the weekend and I felt like logging onto heRO. Do any of the old players still hang about who'd know me?

I'm Albus Dumbledore, and I own the #1 ranked brewer. It seems that my accounts were NOT emptied in my absence (*gasp*) so maybe I'll hop on now and then and try to play... no idea what goes on in RO/heRO anymore Icon_razz
I remember you!
(08-29-2014 09:54 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you!

Psh, obviously you had too much rice wine Rahice. He's friking Dumbledore! The hairy gray haired old person who likes to hold sticks and take care of children.
Albus!!!
Egg!

If you still need/use my account for brewing please let me know (I changed my PW as I couldn't remember the last one). We can agree on a new one if you still use it - PM me on the forums or something :D
wb! always loved the names you picked Love
(08-29-2014 08:54 PM)azurerogue Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that my accounts were NOT emptied in my absence (*gasp*)

Guess Amara stopped playing then huehuehuehuehue
(08-30-2014 12:11 PM)Gojira Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2014 08:54 PM)azurerogue Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that my accounts were NOT emptied in my absence (*gasp*)

Amara never looted *my* accounts, she only borrowed (and always asked).

On a related note: AMJ do you still log in here or just forum-lurk like I usually do?
(08-30-2014 12:51 PM)azurerogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2014 12:11 PM)Gojira Wrote: [ -> ]

Amara never looted *my* accounts, she only borrowed (and always asked).

On a related note: AMJ do you still log in here or just forum-lurk like I usually do?

Didn't log in months and it's the first time I checked forums in a while, Will asked me for god items so I had to come here to find the download links and noticed that you posted so I took a peek.
Hey Albus
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's