heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Away, will return someday, maybe Thinking
omg pics of the items :o
(09-09-2014 04:40 PM)Ash~ Wrote: [ -> ]omg pics of the items :o

It's called marketing ;D
No1
Maccy! I will buy your stuff because they are soooo cute!!!! I love the way you market your stuffs!!!! got me totally! Poke me ingame if you are online and.. if I am online. I will buy some stuffs from you Ok
(09-11-2014 08:57 PM)whitedraw Wrote: [ -> ]Maccy! I will buy your stuff because they are soooo cute!!!! I love the way you market your stuffs!!!! got me totally! Poke me ingame if you are online and.. if I am online. I will buy some stuffs from you Ok

Ehehe Laugh
Thanks! Who are you ingame? *^_^*
Sorry if I ask, but I'm not sure Icon_biggrin Anyway, you can find me in Izlude when I have nothing to do!
I will go find you and I will buy it from you! sorry for late reply. My in-game is Nagato.Yuki
the healer NPC that everyone loves!
(09-16-2014 09:18 PM)whitedraw Wrote: [ -> ]I will go find you and I will buy it from you! sorry for late reply. My in-game is Nagato.Yuki
the healer NPC that everyone loves!

Yes I saw the Healer have your name Laugh
I guess our timing is not right 'A' I was online for a while today... I am in Japan btw ;*(
I'm not loggin in anymore... Maybe someday I will return, but that New World monsters customization really annoy me. Thanks anyway for your interest in my items!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's