heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: downloading heroRo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the direct downloads for HeroRo is not entirely working...can gms please fix, i told my friends to play and were kinda having problems xD the direct HeroRo part1 is missing, 2 is fine tho. The alternative 10 parts for HeroRo part1 also has a 1 part of it missing too. (All these files are from filefront, the links or the downloads themselves are gone) we're trying to avoid using torrents and having to do it the sakray and Kro way cuz its a bit slow with the download and it raises complications with the language and patching. Just mentioning this problem, might be better if new joiners would have easier download ways. thanks for you time =]
p.s. correct me if im wrong with this
Okay Pandora will probably fix it as soon as she checks the forums. I do not have the file handy so I can't upload it myself. If anyone who have part 1 of the heRO full installer upload it I would appreciated it. Sorry for the inconvenience Icon_sad
Actually, a player (razoredge) has kindly offered those links from his own filefront. I'll see if I can get you a working link, you can also check this post:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097

For more various download links.
Reference URL's