heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like I decide 2 weeks ago, I quit tomorrow.
Wanted to sell my accounts, but in the end I gift them to all other Ordos.

If you want to speak with me you can add me on skype or facebook, but avoid to speak about this server, thanks.

I already tried to quit in past, but failed, but now I delete hero's folder, gift my accounts so I don't think I will return.

Goodbye
It will be sad but.. well... I will admit today that SAO is not good at all and you win. Have fun in real life.. or.. other games

Take Care Macro.. Marco
I deny your leaving.
(09-21-2014 02:08 PM)whitedraw Wrote: [ -> ]It will be sad but.. well... I will admit today that SAO is not good at all and you win. Have fun in real life.. or.. other games

Take Care Macro.. Marco

The first SAO was more concentrated on romance, drama, adventure and shounen which I see are generally the most liked. The SAO today is more of a mystery genre added to it so fans from the first might not see it the same way since they are likely to compare it to the first season.

Ok
How do you say good luck in Italian?
Laters Marco!
Why Icon_sad
Well thank you for all those parties, truly had a lot of fun, exploring new dungeons etc...

Farewell, buona fortuna Icon_wink
Come back when you can :3
I never knew that saying just one word could make me feel so blue, until I said GOODBYE to a nice friend like you and i hate you for leaving us! Icon_cry

Take care and all the best irl No1
Take Care Marco
Reference URL's