heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trial of Heroes September 2014 Feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Host: GM-Pandora

Monsters:
10x Hodreamlin (Hodremlin)
7x Ranged Zombie (Ragged Zombie)
5x Beheader Master (Beholder Master)
3x Owl Baren (Owl Baron)
1x Ratata (Rata)

Items:
66 Red Cape
56 Hair on Fire
34 Hypnotic Glasses
10 Smelly Cheese
6 Magic Necklace

PvP High Scores:
Hanazawa Kana (45 points)
CVS: Umbala (40 points)

Trivia:
What headgear can you obtain from the SavePoint Warper girl? (buddy beanie, 9 people got it)
In which city can you craft Fashionable Glasses? (alberta, 9 people got it)
What headgear can you make with 1200 Coral Reef? (heart hairpin, 1 person got it)
Which monster drops a card that grants fire resistance in garment? (jakk, 14 people got it)
What is the cute-pet-armor of the pet Munak? (punisher, no one got it)
Extra:
If you're wearing an armor "of Gnome" which element are you? (earth, 7 people got it)

Mass Battle:
Dark Won!! (2-0, 8Light vs 8 Dark)

Total players: 20
Dark heroes: 9
Light heroes: 11

Duration: 3 hours

Thanks for attending!
Monster Trial - Rata and Beholders were brutal. I don't think anyone killed the rata at all. Everything else was pretty simple.

Item Trial - item trial is a /meh like always.

PVP - PVP has been lacking people lately. I think ToH PVP trial should have the same gear restrictions as WOE/BG. People don't want to compete against a GR/GTB/Meg/Hibi player.

Mass Trial - Dark Side finally gets a win!!! Good job Dark Side!
YAAAASSSS!!! Well done, dark! \o/ Giving all that stuff to our leader to help the troops appears to be paying off. Icon_wink
Thing about Rata is, we need entire party to kill it in Nyd, 1;1 on rata is prolly/nearly impossible. I do remember it fsk you even when you trap it.... and the 9999 heal with high AGI XDDDD oh god
Reference URL's