heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Happy 9th Birthday HeRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been here for 6 years ? Might not be too long but not too short.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the place where I found many great friends, met people IRL. I would say that without RO.. I will have more life IRL ... yea, its true

Thank you Panda and GM teams for running it. I do believe and hope that the community will grow once again. There are the down and the up of the 2D game. One among the oldest mmorpg online game out there.

Icon_wink
Wait... We grow? I thought pixels never grow!? GASP! That means we are old people!?
*Looks at the 1st anniversary hat I have*

Yeah, been around a while. Icon_razz
Yuki's old and brittle.
To bad for you but i converted my body into a cyborg thus I never age. Also I'm made from special stainless high carbon steel so I'm rust proof (^@_@)^
[Image: bday2014.jpg]

Icon_smile

I'm thrilled that we reached 9 years, next year double digits!!

By the way, the best birthday gift anyone can give to heRO is a review on RMS:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=w...sname=heRO
I did the review XDD!!!

panda is getting old D;!!! old panda D;!!!!

Oh panda.. just one suggestion from my friend who was checking around old pre-renewal RO.

What our server lack is the update of the top page to the newer and better looking version of it. I know they cost a lot but it gives a great impression to everyone. esp something like, link to download or easy page to register (now its by cp) that were just my friend's suggestion ( and a bit of mine )
Happy Birthday, heRO and ya''ll hero babies Icon_razz

I'm probably like 3-4 years old now.
Good lord, i can't remember when I started out on heRO. I know I was here before I graduated and that I almost flunked a few courses in High school because I couldn't keep myself away from it.

Forum says I joined it in Early 2007, but I know it took me a while to actually get around to making a forum account...

(Edit: Tracked down my intro post, and appearantly that was a couple weeks of gameplay before I actually registered with the forums, so probably somewhere around February 2007!)
Yeah I've completely lost track. I think 2005 but I might be confusing that as when I first started RO in general, cuz I know I haven't been with this server from the very start... But we still had GMs Ayu, Aki, and Mystra when I started. I think I pre-date GM-Nara by a tiny bit.

At any rate yaaaaaaaaaay 9 years go hero goooooo!!! \o/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's