heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Angelo Strife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to say Goodbye to all my friends here in heRO, this time I really need to stop playing. Due to Global threat of Ebola outbreak, our Hospital required us to work overtime for mandatory training, preparations and proper caring, just in case Ebola came to our country. so I can’t really play Ragnarok with this situation. Thank you for the good memories.

Angelo Strife signing out..
Be safe Angelo
Angelo, stay safe - best wishes to you! I hope that the Ebola outbreak is under control and you come back soon!
(11-03-2014 10:38 PM)Angelo Strife Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to say Goodbye to all my friends here in heRO, this time I really need to stop playing. Due to Ebola outbreak our Hospital required us to work overtime for mandatory training, preparations and proper caring, so I can’t really play Ragnarok with this situation. Thank you for the good memories.
Angelo Strife signing out..

That sounds scary Icon_suprised. Hope you stay safe and come back.
Sad to say that but you are working for humanity! Wish you best Angelo.. Working in the hospital is a serious business as well. At least, I wont die from your BB anymore
Thank you for your service to humankind! I hope that you be safe and may God bless you always.
Stay safe ! I hope everything will turn out good there soon >.<
Reference URL's