heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: To: GM Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, you guys wanna make mini comics for events? Or maybe a story? I'm willing to bite and make 1 page every 1 to 2 weeks. Might even increase heRO's population by having a weekly/biweekly comic in forums. I just need a writer and a person who takes the screenshot references for me and I'll do the art. Probably biweekly when i start school again though. (~@_@)~
If this is a thing, I'll write it.

Some screenshots (depending on what the story line is) might be a little hard to get, so we'd need a GM to help with class/gender changes and a bit of warping around, but that just depends on how crazy we/they decide to make the story.
I'm all up for it, if I'm not the one writing. You see, I'm a bit lacking on the "creative" creative side Icon_razz
I'll help if I can kill people.
what rahice said is like, "once i see someone, i will nuke them" kinda thing...

I do suggest easy plot story as something like, party based. How Thor party is hell to priest and make it as a first / 3rd person perspective in a comic form...

When everyone will just goes, THATS SOOO TRUEEEE kinda thing...

or heck, TOH
That's why I need someone inside the game to act as my eyes and brain.
We could make the storyline a sort of background to the custom events of heRO, going through stuff like the destruction of fairyland, and the opening of the fairyland dungeon and auction, as well as the Trials of Heros that we face every month in the prolonged war between the dark and the light, and the recent stars alignment allowing surtur to be closer than ever to breaking the rainbow bridge and destroying the link between worlds(ie. musple)? those were all the custom reoccurring events i could think of, though we could then expand the story to include smaller custom content as well (like a standalone section about a new fisherman, or miner, ect? or someone struggling with the hatter quest?)
XD anyways! I really like this idea of a comic for hero! So i just wanted to contribute my ideas, though if it gets started I'd love to help out in some way too!Icon_biggrin (i can take screen shots if nothing else XD)
So any willing writers? and reference collectors? Also, does the our test server has command that let's you change class and levels instantly? that would be quite useful so I can browse the skills easily. like probably we need to think of scenarios like a crusader and monk fighting each other or like a gunslinger vs. hunter. I like to start with the first class first and second class though. Although short stories also are simply enough to make. @_@
Hmm. Test Server does have a command to change jobs instantly, but not levels.
how bout insta learn skills?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's