heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Holiday Period
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Icon_smile

Tell us about what kind of thing you are going to do during this up coming holiday!

What kind of food you are going to eat!

Are you going to play Ro??? or Are you travelling somewhere!

Icon_twisted LET US KNOW Icon_twisted
AS for myself, I am going to France and Switzerland from dec 20 to jan 2!
Nope, spending my time enjoying all those games I bought on steam @_@. This one seems legit to use as a reference when making a space captain story.

Title: The Holiday period
aka having your period on holiday. Bring tampons to Europe! GG
Sounds like an interesting trip for Yuuki, in many ways.

I don't even have my house decorated yet, any Christmas shopping started. I'm already so behind this year... I'll probably go see family.
Well, my job history for the year is less than stellar, so I'm probably going to go for 1 or 2 things for my parents and everyone else I have had some familial contact with gets a card.

The winter holidays were never all that special for me, as my Birthday on the 28th meant that Christmas, My BDay and the New years usually all got lumped together.

Outside of that, you have the sleeping, the eating, the sleeping, the eating, shoveling the snow, and eating and sleeping again~

Will probably keep the fire in the fireplace stoked so my parents and I can all huddle around it and the TV.

IMO that spirit of giving should be a regular thing All year round and not just on the holidays.
We usually do roast beef/pork, pan-roasted potatoes, carrots, etc. for dinner on Christmas. Unfortunately, since it falls on a Thursday this year, I have to work on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. The night of Christmas Eve, we go over my aunt's place and she has ziti with homemade meat-sauce that she makes, which is divine.

I'll of course participate in whatever heRO's got going on for the holidays. \o/

I've done most of my shopping, but no decorations yet, or wrapping, and I've only made one batch of cookies, which I'm giving away tonight at a cookie swap party. @__@
I'm going to my aunt's house for the holidays. They have an annual Christmas party for the underprivileged kids on the streets and around town. It will be my first time joining and I'm looking forward to seeing the smiles on their little angelic faces!

For the meantime we are doing kris kringle (my other aunt and her family, sister and cousin), and this saturday will be our grand finale. Christmas hasn't arrived yet and my bank is depleting already ha ha ha.

And obviously I won't miss out on this year's heRO Christmas special Icon_wink
Got a few holiday parties i'm gonna hit up. Eat lots of food and do lots of eggnog and cinnamon shots. Get some RO time in between.
dem you plub D; I am going to make apple pie and other stuffssssss
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's