heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Welcoming myself back. [Moooooooooogle!!!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figured I would post a thread here. Wondering if anyone is still around that I know.

I know Muppy is...... Moogle I heard was.

So I am coming back here really soon. I lost my dancer since I can't remember the account information for my life. But hey hopefully no important equipment. XD Either way hello for those that do not know me which is about everyone new. I'm Arianna, Ari, or Anikka.

I was a very active player and a hardcore farmer at one point when I played. I am very nice. I was WoE active and also Fear the Fallen is the guild I have been apart of for a very long time now. ^_^

Miss heRO and all my friends.

-Ari
Yay for Ari !!! :DD
Welcome back Icon_biggrin
YEYYYYYYYYYYY WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Thanks Yuki. Muppy. <3

Mup when ya see Moogle tell him to come to the forum. XD I'm downloading. What guilds are alive by the way?
Hey Ari! welcome back! Look to FtF post for more info
Will do. Just noticed. I was wondering if you were around at all anymore. Been so long since I have been around. XD Was hoping my old family was around.
I log when I'm in town Icon_smile! I'll find you if I'm online
Ok. Well I need client help. -_-
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjo43t

Use that to fix your window.
Lies, Rahice is trying to put a tracking device on you so she can nuke you when you log in D:<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's