heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO Adventures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a thread for people to share their screen shot moments. I will upload mine later. But this is for you and your friends to share with everyone. ^_^

Happy Adventuring.

-Ari
[Image: screenheRO-Server063_zps5b05e4c5.jpg]
Pneuma'd version.

[Image: screenheRO-Server078_zps63ad3857.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server066_zps63b70e65.jpg]
Lily, Mup, and I.

[Image: screenheRO-Server069_zpse0c61532.jpg]
HEHE We were fighting.

[Image: screenheRO-Server078_zps63ad3857.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server071_zpsa4230056.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server075_zps5ac36118.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server077_zps1f295dc0.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server092_zpse40b3af6.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server096_zps66611fa6.jpg]

[Image: Squirrel_Hammer_Odena_zps1a9a77c7.jpg]
Squirrel and I mining

[Image: screenheRO-Server103_zpse92d1e3a.jpg]
LoVing Leon for being AFK. BOOOOOOOOOM!

[Image: screenheRO-Server111_zps61809719.jpg]
Line of HPs

[Image: screenheRO-Server128_zps5dcb489e.jpg]
Pretty party in Gonryun with AFKers. XD

[Image: screenheRO-Server134_zps0f2b6f27.jpg]
Mining Party!
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm quite particular for jab960.jpg

Sorry for the sarcasm, having a weird day. But yeah, no sarcasm now, and your images are not uploaded or showing. I'm sure that some of these have the potential to be quite epic, but we only see the title of each one, not the actual image.
Ergh shall have to fix this. Shows on mine. O.o erghness.
(02-11-2015 02:12 AM)Annika Wrote: [ -> ]Ergh shall have to fix this. Shows on mine. O.o erghness.

try lower case '[img]' instead of '[IMG]' since HTML is quite sensitive to code.
Now try?
They seem nice but they are a bit small, usually tinypic doesn't reduce the picture sizes that much, try the direct link tinypic gives, I think you might have used the thumbnail.
Oki doki. I shall retry this again. XD haha. Thanks Pandora.
Haha those are awesome. I shall repost mine and add a couple more. But yours are definitely way more exciting then mine. But I still enjoy em. XD I need to get more. I know a few of the players in the screenshots. And a couple of the guilds. Definitely interesting to see. XD I liked the Maya Purple one. That was pretty funny.
Haha yeah. I had to throw a party. -_- But none of them danced. AFKers. Psh why I always LoV Leon when I see him afked in Gon. XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's