heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Come back to forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody,
I dont know if any body here remember this my forum acc or atleast my name in game. I'm Sieu the extremely old player of this server. I have left for 2 years to focus on my studying in university. I just back to forum today for only taking a look. I dont know why i could type my password correctly. But now i can post to forum. My main reason with this coming back is just practice my english writing skill. I still keep a lot of my memories about Hero. It will be wonderful to share with you. So please feel free to talk to me and fix me if i get wrong in grammar or not formal in making sentences. Hope to talk to you all acting on forum Icon_razz
Have a nice week ^_^
Hey Sieu, I remember you as TnT!
Your english needs improvement indeed, but already better than Vietnam's LOL
Hello Sieu, not sure if we ever met in game.... But if not I'm Ari Anna or Anikka. Mainly Ari. XD
Omg, i just come back and server is closed O.O
Wow Kyo, U must be super old player here. Hehe
Yah, RObots was old guild. I had a wonderful time with you guys. That was also time i learnt a lot of experiences about woe,mvp and pvp. It's nice since you still remember me. I'm glad to meet you again Icon_biggrin
Yeah, the server crashed. XD Heh. I was in Gonryun when it happened. When I logged in I was at Anubis. o.O
Welcome back to the forums!
We haven't met in-game yet but I'll remember that penguin avatar anytime. Icon_razz
Welcome back to the forums!
(02-09-2015 07:41 PM)trinitrotoluen Wrote: [ -> ]I have left for 2 years to focus on my studying in university.

Pretty sure you didn't leave by choice but actually got banned mr autopotter hue
Thank you and nice to see you again Panda Icon_biggrin
Hope to see you one day in game Kaoru =))
And Gojira dude, i dont know who you are and where you got that info but i still have my acc with full gears in game. My friends knew about my leaving and and the reason of it. Its totally true because someo of them have friendd with me on facebook and they follow me day by day ^_^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's