heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hoping for a Tranquil Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Moved to this server since I just don't have the time (and age) to handle an actually competitive environment anymore... While most people will say that a small server is a bad sign, I am hoping for just a friendly casual experience where I can log in an hour or two at best per day for a few days a week.

Seems like this server has a lot that's customized over the years, which I don't mind, so I hope that it'll be a fun experience~
Give me my 7th dimension control back!!
Even if we are currently small in number we've been up and running for 9 years strong, so hopefully you will find what you are looking for here. Welcome to heRO ^_^
Welcome, I hope you have fun Icon_smile

You'll see we have a very friendly community ^_^
Welcome Icon_biggrin
Too bad I'm not really playing anymore to help make your experience here a most awesome one.
Hopefully you'll find someone else who almost matches me in epic levels of fun. :3
Welcome to heRO. Sadly I won't be on for awhile but eventually our paths may cross. I do hope you enjoy it. I joined heRO first years ago. And keep coming back to it. ^_^
Reference URL's