heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Corrupt a Wish! Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Stealing an idea from another place I frequent.

Rules are simple enough. One person makes a wish, the next post grants the wish, although, twisting it or corrupting it so it's less, or no longer desirable. And posting a wish of their own.

Examples?

Posterchild A:
Oh I wish, I wish I was a fish.

Posterchild B: Granted, you will make excellent sushi. I wish I had a million bucks!

Posterchild C: Granted, 1 Million male deer are now in your front yard. I wish I was hot!

I wish I had a Gungnir [2] *-*
Granted, but it took all your other items to forge it. I wish I could teleport IRL.

(Did I do it right?)
Granted, but for some reason, you always end up in a hut in the desert with a mariachi band sporting the stereotypical mustachioed men in Ponchos and Sombreros playing music at full blast right in your ear when you teleport.

(Yes! you did it right.)

I wish I could use Fantasy magic in real life.
Granted, but you have no control over what spell you cast at any given time.

I wish I had unlimited money.
Granted. Before you manage to buy anything at all, the currency system is rendered obsolete and money is now useless.

I wish I could return to my teenaged self with my mind as is now.
Granted, but you're still going to make a ton of stupid mistakes, get a woman pregnant and wind up making horrible life choices no matter which way you turn.

I wish I didn't have to pee in the middle of the night, when I'm dead asleep.
Granted~ now we have an android Rahice who nukes you all night. Doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, and never dreams of electric sheep!

I wish I can fly~
Granted, but you can never again get closer to the ground than a mile.

I wish I could melt all the snow in my town at once without causing a flood (or a drought).
Granted, but you have now poisoned the world's water supply because the melted snow was forced to run off into a chemical dump.

I wish that my gummy vitamins tasted better.
Granted, but now everything else tastes worse.

I wish I could hibernate through the winter without getting penalized at work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's