heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Who is the manliest man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me.

/5char
I'll have to say Matinee,
oh wait, we are not voting for the most coward like player?? My bad!!
I was the truest of manly men.
You have no idea how many I've unknowingly charmed with my strength and charisma in this game.

Whether you be man, woman, or some gender in between, no one could resist me. Kissy2Evil
(04-26-2015 07:27 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]I was the truest of manly men.
You have no idea how many I've unknowingly charmed with my strength and charisma in this game.

Whether you be man, woman, or some gender in between, no one could resist me. Kissy2Evil
Not even yourself. How DID you manage to marry your prof to itself?
(04-26-2015 08:20 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2015 07:27 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]I was the truest of manly men.

Not even yourself. How DID you manage to marry your prof to itself?

My prof saw his reflection in the mirror, squealed like a girl (the only moment in his life he was not manly) and suddenly a ring popped onto his finger...!

Thanks to GM-Aki's efforts, he was able to destroy the strange marriage arrangement. It had to be done, the legal issues were too daunting to face - even for the residents of Yuno.

Edit: For you newbies, I did actually manage to somehow bust the marriage system. Instead of marrying my then boyfriend's/now husband's character, I wound up getting hitched to myself instead. Not even the Deviruchi in Niffleheim could find a way to break the bond I had created. That's why the GM Gods were evoked.
His name is Xeane The Strongest Man.
ZEHAHAHAHA!
Ah-ehm

*points to himself*
I still think Rahice is the manliest man.
[Image: 1242_1.jpg]

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's