heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: How many times does this make it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soooo.... I really need to stop dropping off the face of the planet.

Been a while guys Ok

How is the server holding up? :V [Is WoE still dead?]

I had a dream just now that the server was still up and running for some reason and it kind of was. Mmmmm... Might return for hats. Hats were always cute. Idk. i just woke up. =v=
Actually you are still half asleep. What you are seeing now is an illusion made from your need to play games and that you want to escape reality and have fun for a change in your routine.
Pfff.... Well, I just finished 2mo of FFXIV, derped around on Mabi, got too busy to play games and -yawn- ish very sleepy....

...I feel old.

-rolls around on the floor-
(05-05-2015 10:00 AM)Summerstream Wrote: [ -> ]Soooo.... I really need to stop dropping off the face of the planet.

Been a while guys Ok

How is the server holding up? :V [Is WoE still dead?]

I had a dream just now that the server was still up and running for some reason and it kind of was. Mmmmm... Might return for hats. Hats were always cute. Idk. i just woke up. =v=

You actually need to pick up serious speed to drop off the planet. I am impressed, Earthling..

..or you could've just gone underground. Not impressed.

Welcome back, the hats are cuter than ever.
(05-05-2015 08:39 PM)Intern-Strax Wrote: [ -> ]You actually need to pick up serious speed to drop off the planet. I am impressed, Earthling..

..or you could've just gone underground. Not impressed.

Welcome back, the hats are cuter than ever.

Be impressed, Intern-Strax. I look forward to maybe staring at Main. I might scout out WoE personally, but eh.
Welcome back Summer!

Hopefully you can stick to the face of the planet a little while longer this time. ;3
I probably will. I'm being amused by the old crew, so c:

----

In other news, I finally capped my paladin. Its been a very, very long time. How long? Look at the date in this screenshot that was magically preserved via facebook.

[Image: XeKRZWe.jpg]

...I feel old.
Nice Icon_biggrin
wow you started playing before me!
Summerstream! Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's