heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: common merch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wondering if theres any need for a merchant in prontera to sell common items at a lower than npc price. This would be for those players without merchant slaves. Im talking about white potions, blue gems, fly wings, speed potions, what have you. You want items? ill sell em.
i need money, Icon_razz
I do for awek and berserk pots, and for blue gems :]

I do like a 50-100k income per week :o but wats cool is people dont need to walk to stores. lazyness ftw
You could probably do it for blue pots, too. They're sold in Juno.
most people dont use blues due to fish (i know im gonna be scolded for saying this, i just know it)
Well, lots of people (including me) have given up fishing after the change. Potions are just easier, and there's still another fish nerf coming.
most excellent, you'll probably see a new vender soon then
Been always in favor of blue pots over fish actually... Namine can just buy the blue pot, instead of waiting around to fish them out o.o;

Either way, has always considered a general store like that, but then due to the small population size, sales are rather mostly abyssal... Everyone simply choose to force themselves to cough up a merchant slave instead of buying things at a price that is lower than normal npc, but still higher than discount lv 10. Think that Mr. Krimlin's merchant is already a prime example... those berserk potions and blue gems do sell indeed, but at most a few of them per night.

Adding another merchant there is just asking for competition in an already weak market. Namine will stick to her misc. item shop of drops from monsters that are needed in other quests (and usually needed in bulks.)
Reference URL's