heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What If
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So to sum it up the suggestions:

1) DCed people (They get carried by a person)
- We can move around the map BUT one cannot attack and pretend that they are carrying the exhausted body of the DCed person.

2) AFK people (We probably would have repeated offenders so we can story drive it to either leave them behind or wait for them)

3) Levels and areas (2 options)

a) we can go and have a side story where we level up (but it might leave some people behind that don't like levelling like me xD )

b) We can just stay in areas we can go into and just continue our stories within those areas (Pront fields and have tea parties anyone? And our caravan group going between cities while killing monsters and having story. )

4) Party and how to start (first classes meeting in Prontera?)
We need a backstory to us coming together.

5) dying in battle with no resurrection items (We get a transition to us coming back to where the save point of most of us have and is where we pretend that the guy that died got carried by us to the save point). In otherwords, When one dies in the party we are force to go back to where most of us last saved.

6) resurrecting people (they are just injured and groaning from a wound that we need to tend to)

7) dying is when you want to delete the character or want to replace yourself with another character class such as (Person A dies from sickness, Person B attends the meeting instead to carry on that person's dream etc. [make your own excuse]). You can even have a sudden plot twist where Person A is still alive somewhere and just lied to the group for unknown reason or an alter ego of Person A is Person B and thats the reason for change. xD
Are we still doing this?
I dunno, I'm only suggesting it~
Would you care to pick a date, and a time?
Have a another poll maybe for date and time. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's