heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What If : time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following the What If thread, we should settle on when to meet. Preferences seem to be in the evenings, pick any day/time that you'll be comfortable with. Icon_biggrin
After someone miss a session, they can say what business the character attended to. Should be no problem at the pace we're going. (one expedition a week, prfft)

Also, I don't mind staying low-level… nay, staying first class forever. At least until we want our story to dive into some crazier places, we could decide on the levels we'll need. Probably grind them off-screen before we meet up again.

As for what we'll do, why we band together, let's throw around ideas? Go!
Voted.

Could always go the classical route and start the story a pub. Or at a pub brawl!
Friday-Sunday after 7:00PM works for me. I'd probably prefer to stay on for 1-2 hours, but could do 2-3 if needed.
I didnt voted on the time. Because they are all to late for me as person from europe.
I foresee fully geared novices with 4x andre cards in +10 main gauches, panties + undershirt sets with porcelio and whisper cards, buddy beanies and marine sphere/poison spore/snowier carded clips.

As a matter of another event, i'd offer lvl 60+ anubis party with only first classes allowed. It would be fun since none of the classes gonna have lex divina or res there.
It seems like the day is Saturday, and the time is at 6 Pm and further. Let us meet at the pub, folks, and see where this goes!
If you start at 6:00 tonight, but can probably log on at about 6:30-7:00. I'll be late because I'm meeting with my writing/artist group this weekend from 4-6PM today. ;D
You should indicate if it's pacific time, eastern time, etc. <- people might screw up xD
(not attending, too busy with school and artsy stuff right now)
I think you can assume server time, which is EST.

It's just easiest to use the server's time in general.
Reference URL's