heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Screenshot Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Oops, I forgot about this, and apparently so did everyone else. The winner of this game is... the only participant.

I won't be hosting the game for a while since it seems not enough people are interested in it.
Bump, there's a new screenshot to replicate! Players must find the location and take a similar screenshot (with matching camera angle, character position and such) and post it here. The one that closest resembles my screenshot wins a prize!

Note: Character class, headgear, palette, cursor, mobs on screen, and day/night will not be taken into consideration when judging screenshots. My RO screen resolution is 1024x768. To clear your screen of chat windows, etc., just press F11. Press it again to make them appear.

The deadline to post is, Saturday (Tomorrow) December 24, 2016 at 9:00PM EST.

Prize for Winning:
- Any 1 Pet from the list of normally unavailable pets.
- 1 Safe Refine on any normally refinable gear from +4 to +5 (Amazing, right?)
Found it Icon_smile

[Image: image.jpg]
Deadline is in less than 12 hours!
Then why does the deadline say "Friday"?! I thought I missed the chance to participate! GM Ciar, stop confusing us on purpose. Icon_twisted
Ciar's a magical time traveler confirmed!
Wrote the wrong day, as I'm known to do. Deadline's today in less than 9 hours. Still got time to screenshot.
Kissy
[Image: screenhe_RO_Server014.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's