heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. i can't login to cp. so i guess i forgot my password. can a gm please reset my password? the "send email" button doesn't work. my other accounts work though.

trying the wrong ones on hero... i'm locked out for now. how long does it last? i think 30 min?
Moved to Help / Guide / Report.

The same thing will happen to anyone who's ever gave their account information to the player called matt (cream,aero,avocado,gustavo,etc.), if his IP has been in contact with your account your password has been resetted, pm me so we can set a new password for your account(s).

Sharing with him (or any other banned player) your new password would be considered an offense.
I was not aware Gustavo was banned o.o
Its in the ban list, and has been mentionned on server when it happened. I dont feel that any ban need to be "advertised" big style, the ban list is there for those who wish to know.
lol gotcha. i saw that but i was expecting i'd get a "ban" message or something. thankies
Reference URL's