heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New hero, new adventures, new experiences!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello heroes,

I started on this server a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for a balanced and friendly server. I played RO a while back, but a lot of things have changed since then. I love how cute the game is, so I am playing again. I hope to have some new adventures and experiences with some of you ingame. People have been nice so far, so I am happy with my server choice despite the smaller population, low rate, and slow leveling.

I am leveling an acolyte and archer for now, but would love to main on a biochemist and high priestess later when I have more zeny/gears. Don't be a stranger, and see you all ingame.

Love
I love those jobs <3 acolyte and archer.
I even have the temptations to keep perma just because they're so cute.

Anyways, xD Welcome back to heRO.
For sure, it's definitively different from what you've seen of it then, but I hope you'll be just as fascinated and equally excited and thrilled to play it!

You might want to add in your ingame name so people will recognize you, or know what to say when they look for you ^u^ other than that, happy playing!
:3
Glad to hear you like the server /return Love

There's a ton of custom stuffs here so if you are stuck on one of the quests or need assistance in leveling, feel free to seek help/guidance from our heroes especially on #main or by haunting asking them in Pront (via PM, if you're gonna ask about custom quests. There's a rule against spoiling the custom quests to others).

Or you can look stuff up in heRO wiki for guides written by the community!

Do remember to check the forums often to know about when events are to happen because they are really fun. Ok

Also, Sen. I think she meant that she's an old player of RO in general, not heRO.
I was going to mention some stuff about the wiki, but minnntre said it first. Icon_razz

Anyways, Welcome to HeRO!
Welcome. As the saying goes, have fun, don't die! (Too much). ;-)
(08-23-2015 11:53 AM)GM-Ciar Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to mention some stuff about the wiki, but minnntre said it first. Icon_razz

Too bad, mr.wiki maintainer Evil
Oh god @minnn, it's getting late at night and my eyes a bit wonky (curses!).
Nevermind, welcome to heRO then!
My statement of 'it may be different' still applies though, RO has changed a lot.
Still, looking forward to seeing you around.
Peace out!
Hello, and welcome to heRO~

My most frequented IGNs are in my signature, but I dont mind popping over to help~ Just shout for me on main No1
Thank you for all the warm welcome! Yes, I'm new on HeRO, but played on another server a while back. Evil
Welcome to heRO! ^_^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's