heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Totally not trolling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: EJ2RpB1.jpg]
I know you guys are out there~ I got 30 views so there should be a bunch that saw this. ;P
I saw it! I thought I commented..

Question is, which are you?
None, I was more so just making myself drunk with rough sketches to get myself tired and sleep early to fix bad sleep habits of going to be at 5am Icon_razz
See, this is only funny if based on real events. :|
(08-31-2015 12:09 PM)Yurrechire Wrote: [ -> ]See, this is only funny if based on real events. :|

All ideas are based on previous experiences, pretty much this is like something I have discussed before with some guild I was in when Full Divest was annoying people. It's back then when trans was still new. Besides~ Rahice hasn't nuke me yet since I rarely log in and that's a reason for me always coming back in forum to remind her.

Whistle
Full Divest doesn't rip their clothes off, it simply strips them away. /gg

Both are pretty nastily perverted though!
(08-31-2015 03:24 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]Full Divest doesn't rip their clothes off, it simply strips them away. /gg

Both are pretty nastily perverted though!

^and thus that tells you how much knowledge on RO I have lost throughout the years. Hmm... maybe I have mistaken Full Divest with Acid demo...

Thinking
Two people are dead because of extreme blood lost!! Medic!!

Laugh
Anyway, is she a priest?
Archbishop to be precise, I drew it without much care of erasing rough lines.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's