heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, guys! Just a short note to introduce myself. I'm glad to be a part of the GM team as a new intern. I hope it will be a good experience for all of us. Please know I'm here for you guys. Let me know if I can help with anything! If it's something I can't do, I'll poke the other GMs Icon_twisted
AND SHES A PALLY.

Love

Pally master race. >D
Nice to meet ya. You can help by nuking the noobs Rahice and Ciar!
Pallies are overrated. Come and join the LK race, and be bathed in glory of zerk and spear booming!

Pleasure to meet you. Please don't nuke us too much/add to the RPishness drama. ;D
(10-06-2015 11:01 PM)Intern-Luna Wrote: [ -> ]If it's something I can't do, I'll poke the other GMs Icon_twisted

Can you do a hand stand and take a picture as proof? ;D
Welcome Luna and congrats for being an intern
Hello~

I've been trying to catch you online but it seems I fail at choosing the right time. Then again, it's only slightly more than 24 hours since you introduced yourself as an intern. Oh well, I still fail at it.

Congrats on your internship. Hope the population here treats you warmly. Including the GM's.

*Mind wanders off thinking of Luna being bullied by Ciar and Rahice stealing her food, Garr making scripts for a torture quest and Panda trying her best to protect Luna*

Edit: Do you come with nukes?
Helloooo! Good luck into your new job, Luna.
Congrats for being chosen and good luck in your new Intern-y life Luna~
Your name is so pretty **
(10-08-2015 04:45 AM)minnntre Wrote: [ -> ]*Mind wanders off thinking of Luna being bullied by Ciar and Rahice stealing her food, Garr making scripts for a torture quest and Panda trying her best to protect Luna*

...I see Luna as more of someone who would take Rahice and Ciar's bully-like behavior head on.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's