heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: When Story is serious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Very nice! What is the contest for?
(01-19-2016 12:34 AM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! What is the contest for?

For getting Japanese Yen or the software. Icon_razz
Probably my last post before going to Reno for two weeks. [Image: rory_mercury_by_crimsonstory-d9ourht.png]
Have fun in Reno!

She's very cute, looks mischevious.
Out of curiosity do you produce your art for any particular means aside from your own enjoyment?
Like do you submit it in contests or illustrate comics or help with character creation?
(01-29-2016 08:48 AM)thecursed Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity do you produce your art for any particular means aside from your own enjoyment?
Like do you submit it in contests or illustrate comics or help with character creation?

Yes I do, I plan to be more active in contests as well as I had my commissions open for awhile now in terms of character creation. One thing is I don't do stuff for free and would need an equal exchange since I've seen myself being worked to the bone even with a free request only to learn that the project failed later on. I'm still vacationing at Reno so can't access my drawing tools yet but once I get back I might consider a raffle contest for a free drawing on my FB artist page to celebrate 200+ followers in one of the art websites I'm in.
Getting my groove back after 2 weeks of not drawing throughout my vacation.

[Image: happy_valentines_day_by_crimsonstory-d9roij3.png]
[Image: 58818783_p0.jpg]
./fsh

Welcome back story c:
I'm just visiting, I'm not actually back since I'm busy drawing more than before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's