heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fixing AI after the last update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Summer. As far as old folders I'll have to mess with this again. I never had an "AI_sakray" to begin with, so unsure what the deal is with it. Also, before I head to bed, I did save old ones and pasted (copy and replace) the downloaded files into the AI folder then logged on and still got the same errors as before... We'll wait until this new patch goes through and figure it out.. in the meanwhile.. I sleep now~
Whistle
Not having the AI-sakray is the problem. Lets wait until after the patch and see if you still have issues ;o
Since you are using another AI I don't know what kind of errors it could be. If you want please attach your AI files and/or send the errors you are getting from the RO client.
I LIVE!!!! Princess Mononoke and Forest Demon both are back from the land of the dead AI! \o/ Seems the patch has fixed things and my original settings are still there too, it would seem~
Thanks for the supporting help given and offered! And for the server patch, GMs! Ok
Glad to hear you're in the clear!
Re-uploaded the file to include both the server fix and some of my PvM settings on request from someone in-game ;o

I didn't realize that some people were still downloading the fix!
bumping for future reference~
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's