heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ive got the blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, just wanted to know how much demand there is for blue herbs or blue potions. if theres enough interest then ill start plant farming and/or taking orders for blues pots. id be selling them for around 4300.

and on a side note, are there any other items in high demand that i can get for people?
you know a merche can buy blue pots for 3.9k right?
ya, but not everyone has a merchant. and i want to make some profit, so id sell them 700z cheaper than npc price, and make about 400z profit. merchants can always buy stuff cheaper, but that hasnt stopped ppl from buying awakenings, blue gems, and potions from me yet.
silvanel Wrote:you know a merche can buy blue pots for 3.9k right?

The wave of new players joining (which, is by all means, a very good thing) most likely welcomed the general item shops, as they are still on their main character training and has not gone to the stage of making a personal merchant yet Icon_biggrin;
I say give it a try, worst thing that can happen is it doesnt sell as much as you want, and you can try to vend another item.
GM-Pandora Wrote:I say give it a try, worst thing that can happen is it doesnt sell as much as you want, and you can try to vend another item.
yeah, at least, if they don't sell, you'll still have a good supply of potions for your characters XD;
sounds good, thanks for the advice everyone!
just my two cents. i prefer to buy zerks off vendors in town because im too lazy to use my merchants and go all the way to kommodo to do it It doesnt make that much of a diffrence price wise and i figure the extra im paying is for the convienence.
Reference URL's