heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Newbie woobie <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm Razzle, I'm new to the server, and already love it.
It's not too easy, not too hard either, nice and reasonable.
Oh, and I just found out there's roleplaying.
I have been craving a rp server!!!
I'm used to World of Warcraft rping which is simple but convenient thanks to addons.
However, I tried an advanced rp game full of long paragraphs and that was a bit too much.
Ideally this will be a nice in-between?
I just logged in for the first time a bit ago so I'm still an archer, but I plan on having a gypsy as my main especially for rping.
Feel free to say hi!!

Current ign: Marzipancake
./fsh

FRESH BLOOD

i mean uh

hi
fresh pastry!
Welcome to heRO! Glad you're liking everything so far. :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask around on #Main. You can also check the Wiki to find out about our custom features and such.
(10-23-2015 12:25 AM)razzle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Razzle, I'm new to the server, and already love it.
It's not too easy, not too hard either, nice and reasonable.
Oh, and I just found out there's roleplaying.
I have been craving a rp server!!!
I'm used to World of Warcraft rping which is simple but convenient thanks to addons.
However, I tried an advanced rp game full of long paragraphs and that was a bit too much.
Ideally this will be a nice in-between?
I just logged in for the first time a bit ago so I'm still an archer, but I plan on having a gypsy as my main especially for rping.
Feel free to say hi!!

Current ign: Marzipancake

Yooooo!
I think the heRO RP can be pretty hectic sometimes, but really fun. Pretty sure you're going to be our first little dancer/gypsy char during events that also RP's. Should be awesome. :>
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the server as much as the rest of the silly people above. Icon_wink
CP > RP
Oh, it's the Edible one.. Icon_twisted
Heyyy, welcome to the server. It's always good to find more people thrilled by the roleplay aspect. Feel free to hit me up sometime if you want to talk about that; I'm not very involved in the server plot (yet), but I've made a point to at least try fleshing out all of my characters. At least a few of them are available for RP on some level, so if you're interested in that...

Whistle
Welcome razzle! Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's