heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trying to Recover Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I can't remember my account password and when I go to recover it using the CP it claims to send instructions to my e-mail account, but that e-mail account receives nothing (yes, checked spam folder).

Not sure what to do Icon_sad
"CP" lol
Are you sure you got the right e-mail address?
Or ask GM-Pandora to manually verify your address then pm it via the forum so you can reset your password
Sending a support ticket would help :D

And let me guess, your email is hotmail? For some weird reason only that mail service partly declines CP, but somehow not support system e-mails, even though they come from same place. I'm sorry for the trouble.
No worries, I'll submit a support ticket. Yea, the fact that I was able to get support e-mails there was what made me think there was some bug or error since it makes no sense that it would block some and not others.

Thanks Garr Icon_smile
(11-03-2015 11:11 PM)GM-Garr Wrote: [ -> ]Sending a support ticket would help :D

And let me guess, your email is hotmail? For some weird reason only that mail service partly declines CP, but somehow not support system e-mails, even though they come from same place. I'm sorry for the trouble.

How about myway? that email is long gone that's why I can't get it via email or verify that it's mine.

Mad
I already told you, send a support ticket Icon_razz
DUCKY!

Also the password request/reset thing is definitely broken XD
Only for hotmail Icon_sad

B> better MS support.
Reference URL's