heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hello heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello everyone. new player here!!!

so i got access to my old email today and saw this...

Today, October 15th 2015, heRO is celebrating it's 10th birthday!

wow! couldn't resist so i had to stop by and say happy birthday to hero! i hope everyone is doing well. not sure who is still around, but if you remember me, then i hope you're doing well. if you don't remember me, then i hope you're having fun on hero as much as i did when i played =)

edit: Machiavelli / Marshmellow
Heya Machi. Icon_razz
You aren't planning to relog in game are you? XD
hlo there Machi
Marshmellowww

I sorta remember you, I think :o
heh nice to see some familiar faces! alas no plans aaronock. i haven't really considered it since there was a distinct possibility i wouldn't know anyone. amj, still leading the guild? and summer... i think u had a knight?
the legendary CP!!
(11-10-2015 09:32 PM)n3xus Wrote: [ -> ]heh nice to see some familiar faces! alas no plans aaronock. i haven't really considered it since there was a distinct possibility i wouldn't know anyone. amj, still leading the guild? and summer... i think u had a knight?

Paladin. xD
(11-10-2015 09:32 PM)n3xus Wrote: [ -> ]heh nice to see some familiar faces! alas no plans aaronock. i haven't really considered it since there was a distinct possibility i wouldn't know anyone. amj, still leading the guild? and summer... i think u had a knight?

Nah been done with the woe one for a while, don't really have as much time to commit to it anymore
Hello Machi, I remember you! ^_^
Machi! Icon_biggrin

It's nice to see you.

Oh, by the way, Krimlin was looking for you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's