heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trial of Heroes January 2016 Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Host: GM-Ciar

Monster Trial:
  • 10x Plant Shadow (Shadow)
  • 7x Guardian Shadow (Heartless)
  • 5x Crawling Shadow (Revenant)
  • 3x Cenere (Dark Cloud)
  • 1x Guardian Kades (L'Oscurita Dell Ignoto)

Item Trial (25 Minute Time Limit):
  • 42 Turtle Carapace
  • 32 Goat Milk
  • 14 Genie's Lamp
  • 6 Magic Necklace
  • 4 Moon Jewel

Trivia:
  • 1. Is sticky poison used to ceate Poison Bottles? No, 5 people got it right
  • 2. What mob in Niddhoggur Dungeon drops bradium earring? Phyla, 2 people got it right
  • 3. What is the name of the Light Allegiance's Goddess? Hestia, 3 people got it right
  • 4. Which town's field has the highest spawn rate of beetle king? Umbala, 3 people got it right
  • 5. What element deals the most damage against ghosts? Ghost, 5 people got it right

Mass Battle:
5 Light Vs. 3 Dark
Dark Side won (2 - 0)

Total Players: 8
Light Heroes: 5
Dark Heroes: 3

Duration: Approximately 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.
This ToH was my first for doing two things. One, I went with Ezekiel Stalker. Two, I went to Item for the first time today.

I could not have picked a better ToH for my guy for monster. The mobs were very friendly for my fast bowling bashes and I managed an easy 45 points there.

Item wasn't too bad, I simply didn't figure out a great strategy for tackling it till 10 minutes into the trial. I scored only 24 points here because of that.

Trivia was so easy though, I got all the answers correct putting my score to a total of 94 this go around. My highest ToH score ever out of the 3 I've done. :D

Thanks, I'll probably do a similar setup for my guy if I have time to go again in the future.
8 players… it's dying! The core players are fading
Alas here comes the fear monger! Maybe you should stop with these posts before you get hurt. Its about average from the attendance of the past year or so.

As someone who went on an underleveled sinx, I enjoyed this ToH. I think if I was a bit higher leveled, and in a different build, I definitely could have gotten a better score this time around.

During the item trial, I ran out of SP items, so I didnt do as well as I'd like. Teaches me not to plan this stuff 15 minutes before it goes live, haha~

Overall, it was a good ToH.
It was fun, but weird with only 8 people!
Reference URL's