heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Raydric Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cloud: Honestly, I have no idea what I would do with another +7 manteau. Any good garment cards would be put into muffler (or maiden robe, yeah right) to be shared across characters.

Nami: I don't have any specific use for SS card, but I'm going to put you ahead of Huntress for having two parts of the combo. Icon_biggrin
Then I'll add to my previous offer.

Whisper Card + Hylozoist Card + Emperium Anvil!
Okay, you're winning now.
Emp anvil+ berserk fist + baby leopar card
Well, Wednesday has arrived, so it's time to wind this down. If there are no more bids in the next 24 hours, I'm closing the auction and Eldakar wins.
If I throw in 10 Heroic Emblem + 1M to my previous offer (Whisper Card + Hylozoist Card + Emperium Anvil) does Ehaltar still win?

(We are so overpaying this card XD)
Huntress Wrote:(We are so overpaying this card XD)

Trust in the divine rights of female, and utilize it to get the card then~

(As in, whip Mr. Cucu to farm off raydrics days and nights until he successfully farms the Raydric card, or else he sleeps on the couch outside the bedroom alone)

Icon_wink
You totally are overpaying. I'd have been happy with just the anvil, but I'm not making the price here!

Unfortunately, I can't say that heroic emblems will overbid the knuckle. As it stands right now, the emblems are a matter of time, but the knuckle is pure luck. Y'all are making me consider going back to GC in GH though ...
Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:Y'all are making me consider going back to GC in GH though ...

So... Application form to be a priestess to accompany GC Users go into this box here, right? Icon_lol
Namine Wrote:Trust in the divine rights of female, and utilize it to get the card then~

(As in, whip Mr. Cucu to farm off raydrics days and nights until he successfully farms the Raydric card, or else he sleeps on the couch outside the bedroom alone)

Icon_wink

I'm not the kind of girl to do that, I can hunt my own gears, altough help is appreciated I don't consider my in-game husband to be my slave Icon_wink

I have a great axe, but I don't feel like parting with all my gears just for this card, all yours Ehaltar!

Knuckle also drops from bio priestess mvp, not that I can hunt that, but other ppl might (such as Ehaltar?).
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's