heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: dog goes w00f
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I'm Sheam.

I've been enjoying this game a lot lately, and I figured it was better late than never to post an introduction. =)

I live in Texas and I've got a lot of free time to play, so you might see me on pretty often. So far, my experience with people here has been phenomenal, and I see that many people enjoy helping others.

One quick thing I'd like to point out is that I derive a lot of joy from analyzing game mechanics, and may seem to rambl on about misc info... And I'm also very objective. That is to say, I see things more based on facts instead of feelings. (Other than my sarcasm/jokes. =P)

I plan to be and play here for a while, so I hope to see you in game!

PS: I apologize if I seem pushy about things.. it's complicated.. ><
Welcome to heRO, I've seen you around and buffed you a few times already. Icon_razz
*Waves* Ello and welcome to the server. Glad to see you finally posted. XD
Hiiiiiii and stuffs. Hope you're having fun so far. ;o
I've now been here two months.. And I can say. During this short time here, this server, and the people in it, have helped me in ways they may never come to fully realize. Positive ways that are life-changing. It puts.. a whole new spin on "a heroic experience."

Thank you guys. =)
Adios.

[Image: bye.jpg]

So long, thanks for all the parties while you were here.
Hey guys. I'm poking my head in heRO once more. Fresh goals and perspective. I appreciate y'all.
Waterball!
welcome back Icon_smile
Reference URL's