heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Wee~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy. I've played here off and on here a long time ago and even had a guild once upon a time here (called Winter Wing) but never really stuck around all too long. Now that I'm itching to play Ragnarok again I noticed this is one of the only servers left on RMS that has any sort of population at all that I recognize. Myself and a couple friends decided to start playing here again. You'll probably see me around on my Gunslinger "Waitros" for the most part. And uhh... yea. That's it. Hi. Ok
Rawr! I mean... hi and welcome back!

A lot has changed during your poofing (I swear I didn't stalk... Ok, maybe a bit!) but hopefully your new re-adventure here is full of fun~

Your guild thread for Winter Wing is an enjoyable read Icon_smile
;o!

Welcome back~
Welcome back!
Welcome back! :D
Welcome back to heRO~ ^_^
Thanks guys. :3

(07-01-2016 04:29 PM)minnntre Wrote: [ -> ]Your guild thread for Winter Wing is an enjoyable read Icon_smile

Man, you made me go and find that thread again. Good times, even if the guild was short-lived when we came here...
(07-02-2016 08:59 PM)Kiyochan Wrote: [ -> ]Could always rebuild. More guilds are always welcome.

(Welcome back~)

I might be doing that actually... there's 4 of us that have started playing again and there's a couple more I want to ask. If we feel like we might stick around for any amount of time I'll probably start trying to build up the guild again. I never closed it so I don't need another emperium too. Laugh
Welcome back Icon_biggrin
WElcome baaacckk!
Reference URL's