heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, im pretty new to the server about a month in or so and i am enjoying the time here, i have 3 characters now but am still struggling with my beginning gear ( im terrible at making money in game and IRL Laugh ) i have a monk at 89 a sinx at 77 and a merchie who just got up and started. I dont really know what vends well yet, and i can be a bit reclusive at times but im always down to go questing or party. Icon_wink
Greetings and welcome to heRO~

Don't be afraid to ask on main if you need any assistance~
Hello, welcome to the family! Please don't hesitate to talk to us or ask assistance. We'd love to help you in any way we can as long as it's within our reach. Just give a holla @main.

Well, hope you will have a wonderful time with us! Don't forget to Invite your friends! Godspeed!
Ok
Welcome to heRO!

As a lv 77 Assassin Cross, you could try mobbing and killing anolians with grimtooth in Comodo field 03. There's also Vanberks, Isillas, or Hodremlins in Rachel Sanctuary that are assassin fodder.
Well met! welcome to the server, hopefully you will have a great time
Welcome. What are your characters' names?
Rainy Days ~ Monk
Force Lux ~ Assassin
Forge Lux ~ Merchant

Icon_smile
Hi there! welcome, I hope i could see you in game so i'll try my best to help in your basic needs Icon_wink
Welcome!
Reference URL's