heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: [Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played in years, but if any of my old pals are around I'd love to hear from you. My memory is terrible, so I can't recall many names, but I miss several of you fine folks. Lots of fond memories of sitting in Izlude chatting, and on @main, questing and partying together.

I used to go by Takhara on here, and would typically troll around while I was farming or such on my SinX. I've been basically quit since 2011, and only popped on every once in a while since then.
Heey long time no see/speak!

I don't know if you still remember me from Aesthetic/Behemoth, I don't use FB nowadays but if you'd like to chat with me sometime let me know and I'll PM you my skype Icon_smile

(I happen to visit the forums due to Ragnarok clicker and couldn't help but see how the server was doing)
Skype??
Wow you guys, I'm so late to this. Sorry Bella, Kittie! I would love to add you guys on Discord, just shoot me a DM.
Reference URL's