heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiiiiidy-ho, Neighbors!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laugh

A while back, perhaps when heRO was just a few years old(?), I had the privilege of being a member of this fine community. After a years long hiatus from RO due to various reasons, I'm back and if you remember a clueless Sage by the name of Claes, that was quite possibly me. I'm probably even more clueless because I've just about forgotten everything! Sweat

I think the best things I remember about this server was the camaraderie and the fact that I could actually enter the PvP arena and be able to practice without someone pulverizing me the second I stepped in. The helpfulness of the community and general awesomeness is what I remember most and mainly why I'm returning!

Well, enough of me rambling Laugh. I hope to see you all in-game and looking forward to playing with everyone!
(10-19-2016 09:21 AM)Kiyochan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to HeRO! You can check the Wiki to find out more about our customs, as well as iRO's wiki for the un-customized stuff.

The birthday quest is currently ongoing, which is a good way for newbies or people that have just returned to get items, gears and such.

Hope to see you in-game! :D

Thank you for the welcome, Kiyochan, as well as the links! I'll definitely check them out. Icon_smile
Heya! \o
Welcome back Icon_smile
Hi!
Reference URL's