heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Wee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:X Followed the crazies in. *points back at Musashi, Muramasa, Wand, Ryxingeir, and a legion of others*

At any rate. I'm still relatively new to RO, this being the second actual server I've been to. Not sure if I'll be here too long, since I've still got friends on other servers, but I'm just insane enough to try splitting myself between two or three. Four's where I draw the line though, I'm very adamant about that.

At any rate. I play a soon to be (I hope) Knight named Mandorallen in game.
Ahah, yeah four is a good limit Icon_razz

Welcome to the server. Sounds like you already know some people so that's cool. I'm in the same guild as Musashi and Ryx so I'll probably see you around. Hopefully you end up prioritizing this server over your other ones. I'm sure you'll like it anyway though.
LightRocket Wrote::X??Followed the crazies in.??*points back at Musashi, Muramasa, Wand, Ryxingeir, and a legion of others*

Yay, welcome n_n
wait, i think that "crazies" thing was supposed to be an insult Icon_suprised
Pfft. If crazies was an insult, I just insulted myself.
LightRocket Wrote::X??Followed the crazies in.??*points back at Musashi, Muramasa, Wand, Ryxingeir, and a legion of others*

OMG!! Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin

Hope to see you around ingame... (you forgot about me being part of the crazies :lolIcon_smile
LightRocket Wrote:At any rate.??I play a soon to be (I hope) Knight named Mandorallen in game.

I seeeeeee youuuuuu.
hahaah! heya mand =P
Reference URL's