heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Kriya's Shop & Farming Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you Myst and friends! Have fun breaking all there is to break after that insane oridecon hoarding Laugh Cry

Mad
I'm back from the dead! My buy/sell list is still the same. Farming services is back for the time being. Mad
Heya! if you want to farm something, i need Ice Cubics in very large stacks; i buy them 2.000 Z ea!
(06-03-2017 05:05 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Heya! if you want to farm something, i need Ice Cubics in very large stacks; i buy them 2.000 Z ea!

I see you're still collecting those. I'll work on it. No1
Ice Cubics for a Cool Guy ~
I'm back! And I'm still buying Lifedrinker card. Hit me up if you're looking to sell! No1
(05-10-2018 03:26 PM)KaminoKaoru Wrote: [ -> ]I'm back! And I'm still buying Lifedrinker card. Hit me up if you're looking to sell! No1

There is lifedrinker card in vendor like 1-2 months ago for 40m I thought you are the one who buys it
Uhm, im kinda of a "T> 1x Lifedrinker card" :o we can talk ingame
(05-11-2018 07:57 AM)Bakorzero Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2018 03:26 PM)KaminoKaoru Wrote: [ -> ]I'm back! And I'm still buying Lifedrinker card. Hit me up if you're looking to sell! No1

There is lifedrinker card in vendor like 1-2 months ago for 40m I thought you are the one who buys it

tsk Cry Cry Cry
Buying elunium x150 for now, enriched elunium need PC> for that, tounges x60 000 (can vend and gather cash for it make me a deal?, singing flower x3 000, illusion flower x 3 000 and orcish axes x120. Ingame names Voltron Kate and Gundam MSV.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's