heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: One Handed Spear Quicken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was talking to a friend recently who had been playing on a 3rd class server (seeing if they would join us here)

They mentioned that with third class mechanics Spear Quicken worked with one handed spears. Now I know that is not how its ever been with out 3rd class mechanics, but it made me thing of a bunch of fun builds that I would enjoy playing.

Is there something game breaking by having Spear Quicken work with all spears?

If not would this be something that could be implemented?
+1 Icon_smile Crusader/Paladin needs more love
Implement this please /gg <3
I can understand that Full Adrenaline Rush applies to every weapon you're using, and the normal Adrenaline Rush applies only to Axes/Maces, but Spear Quicken affecting only to two handed spears is weird to me too.
Same stuff for Two Hand Quicken and for one-handed swords the LK has to be linked and use One Hand Quicken to gain aspd with them... If one can swing better a bigger spear/sword, isnt he/she automatically able to do so with a smaller (1handed) spear/sword?

BUT!
Everybody wishes to have more aspd and carry a shield at the same time, so originally this was thought "1hand+shield" or "2hand, no shield but more aspd".
Reference URL's