heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Please Jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was minding my business training my merc to sell more stuff, and I see on main "hey swift you on" so I log off him and onto my sinx, I ask wassup and all the sudden I get flamed. for nothing at all. heres the pic, Im really offended, and so is my guild. Icon_cry

[Image: screenheRO-Server147.jpg]
maybe it's cause u called him a fake on the poll post...
was it the fact they said jackass towards you on main and it somehow defamed you or tainted your reputation?
it killed my reputation 10 times over, I dont like random flames either, I left the topic and didn't comment in game calling people a jackass for the topic did I? I dont deserve this.
And I don't deserve to be called a cheater when I'm not.

I don't think it was "random".

And saying that to you was wrong, since it is against the rules. It's up to the GMs if he gets jailed or not..Rowdy can talk to a GM in-game or something about it.
never said you cheated, post a pic in-game where I said you cheated? wtf does this have to do with any of it even if this is your bro, where are you in this? this was random flaming, why are you bringing other topics into this one? This has nothing to do with polls he was just throwing a tantrum as you said when you pmed me.
Actually you did..
" anyways goodluck cheating more polls ^_^;" In your other thread.
And even after I explained everything and gave you a screenshot you still don't believe me..

It wasn't a random flaming, and it's got to do with me too. He was saying that to reply to calling him fake and about how you think I'm cheating..again, still wrong. But that's what it was about.
I said IN-GAME, I never pmed you and said you cheated, or flamed you, post the pic im asking for please? The GM closed the topic so I respected what he said, stopped saying negative things in-game, which I never did ingame anyways and played heRO. I stopped everything that had to do with it, I didn't flame in game either, notice lucky im talking about whats going on ingame and not the forums.
SwiftStrike Wrote:I said IN-GAME, I never pmed you and said you cheated, or flamed you, post the pic im asking for please? The GM closed the topic so I stopped everything that had to do with it, I didn't flame in game either, notice lucky im talking about whats going on ingame and not the forums.
[Image: stupidscreenshot.jpg]
is that RO2?
EDIT:She just removed her pic lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's