heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sage Quest bug ??!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, so i worked to get my mage to job lvl 50, and i go to do the sage quest, and the acedemy staff still wants me to pay 70k or collect crap for him, which you should only have to do if you change at job lvl 40.. it should be free at 50 and go to the next part of the quest... what gives ????
Probably you applyed for the sage job quest before you have reached the job level 50... so the npc might believe you just leveled since then...
If that ain't the case, then i dunno o.o'
jsut talk to them again, they say "oh your job 50" and they let you go to the next stage, at least thats what they did to me. although i did get all the junk they asked for...
i didnt apply before i was 50, and i tried talking to him several times.. but anyway, someone was nice enough to give me the money since i didnt have any... but it should still be fixed..
huh... dang... thast just strange...
That is strange, last I checked it did like Ex said, it mentionned the fee but once I applied it said I didnt have to pay because I was 50.
Reference URL's