heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Valor here, looking to say hello to everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-17-2017 11:36 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]HHHHHEEEELLLLLLOOOOO

Hiya!
(05-17-2017 11:39 AM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017 11:22 AM)Manifus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back dood, hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Why thank you. Quick question, is that the official HeRO discord in your signature? Because I might join it. If for nothing other than to creep on people.

To the best of my knowledge, the staff doesn't actually use discord, so it is my unofficial next best thing we are gonna get.

We do have peeps hang around there so if you are a fan feel free to come hang out with us. :D
Welcome back!
Hi Spire, I do believe we've hung out before in the far gone past of this server. Icon_razz

Hope you have fun here, enjoy your stay, all that stereotypical junks and whatnot.
(05-17-2017 11:58 AM)Kiyochan Wrote: [ -> ]Blank! \o/

You probably don't remember me, but we used to WoE in 2010 when we were in Aesthetic. Welcome back. Icon_razz

I remember your name for sure! Aesthetic was quite a long time ago Kissy2
(05-17-2017 08:19 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Spire, I do believe we've hung out before in the far gone past of this server. Icon_razz

Hope you have fun here, enjoy your stay, all that stereotypical junks and whatnot.

Hey Aaronock! (Who I'm convinced is a friendly robot ai that panda created) I hope to see you in game to chat and stuff!
(05-17-2017 11:55 PM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017 08:19 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Spire, I do believe we've hung out before in the far gone past of this server. Icon_razz

Hey Aaronock! (Who I'm convinced is a friendly robot ai that panda created) I hope to see you in game to chat and stuff!

Last I checked I'm a sentient being of some sort.
Or AM I? Icon_cool
(05-18-2017 12:30 AM)Kiyochan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't kid yourself.

You're programmed, like the rest of them.

I am not made of third party programs.

You're welcome to come see for yourself anytime. Icon_cool
How lewd
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's