heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PVP For Items - Monday, June 19th, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PVP For Items

Date: Monday, June 19th, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST

Hosts: GM-Ciar and GM-Luna

How this event works:

- All participating players will be warped to a battle arena.
- The GM will announce an item (or wear it if it's a headgear), and open a 3-person chat room.
- The players that want the announced item must enter the chat room quickly.
- The first two players that join the chat will fight each other, and the winner will receive the item.
- If not enough players join a chatroom, the item is skipped for later.
- Once a player has won three fights, they cannot participate for the remainder of the event.
- There will be a mass PVP at the end, with a prize for the last player standing.
- There will also be a participation prize at the end.

Rules:

- Everyone above level 90 is welcome to join.
- Outside buffs (Those from anyone other than yourself) are not allowed.
- Only the two players in the arena are allowed to battle. Fighting in the public is not allowed.
- The time limit for one fight is 3 minutes. In the eventuality of a tie, the announced item is skipped and announced again later. Both players may participate in other fights.
- Please prevent trade, party or guild invite requests by using /noask.
- Dropping items while in a fight is forbidden.
- If a stalker loses a plagiarized skill, they can ask a GM to copy it again between fights.
- GM Resurrection will be provided after the match has ended, do not respawn. If you happen to respawn, please PM a GM for recall.
- If you disconnect during a match, PM a GM if you want to be warped back.
- This is a fight. You must put forth effort and continue to battle at all times. If you're going to run around, it's best you don't join. :P

- Items that are NOT allowed:
  • MVP Carded Gear
  • Ghostring Carded Gear, Ghostring Scrolls, and Deviling Carded Gear
  • God Items (Brisingamen, Sleipnir, Mjolnir, Meginjard)
  • Yggdrasil Berries
  • Yggdrasil Seeds
  • War Potions & other War Supplies (they won't work outside GVG)
  • Dory
  • Nemo

Skill Restrictions:
  • Basilica is limited to 10 consecutive seconds.
  • Play Dead is limited to 10 consecutive seconds.
  • Chasewalk is limited to 10 consecutive seconds.
  • Hide/Cloak is permitted for an unlimited amount of time.
If a player uses a skill longer than allowed, the opponent will be considered the winner.

Examples of Prizes used in PVP4I:

- Hatter Headgears (No slotted mids)
- Old Card Albums, Enriched Ores, GM Service
- Enchanted Gears, Enchanted Headgears
- Previously Auctioned Items (Pets, Gears, Etc.)

What the PVP4I Arena Looks Like:

Fighters will battle in the arena on the bottom of the screenshot.

[Image: aMeRFzY.jpg]

We hope to get a lot of participants! Even if you're not very PVP savvy, come and try it out! You never know if you'll win something!

Note: This post is subject to change and updates at any time.
Well, 3am and no mvp cards kinda cut me out =\
even with mvp items you shall be destroyed! >:0
(06-05-2017 01:14 PM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, 3am and no mvp cards kinda cut me out =\

(06-05-2017 03:22 PM)Haunted Wrote: [ -> ]even with mvp items you shall be destroyed! >:0

I mean, i will be literally naked.
Is the participation prize a chat bubble that say "I am special" with a Gold staR?
Yes... :D

Now I want a headgear like that. :(
Just give a Snowflake Hairpin as the participation prize or something then Kissy
Instead of announcing the prizes and making people join a chat room. Can we just have people selected at random for 1v1's and then the winner can dice for a random prize or something?

The problem with announcing the prizes and having people join a chatroom is if it's not a good prize no one will want to join that particular fight. People will only join the best prizes. Plus you wouldn't have to click spam to enter a chat room.
I'll talk to the other GMs and see what can be done. The issue with GM choosing players and then selecting prizes is the possibility of "GM Favoritism" complaints.
Is non-participant able to see the duel ? :3 so we can cheers our idol XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's