heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've reset the char's look in case there's a headgear giving you errors. You'll have to visit styla to get your colors and hair back again. Please let us know if it doesn't work.
Update thx GM now it back to normal :3 got my champ naked with basic color pallete, there might be bug, I go with same setting/equips and try to go to GL again to investigate,

Sorry for the trouble Icon_sad
Bakorzero Wrote:Update thx GM now it back to normal :3 got my champ naked with basic color pallete, there might be bug, I go with same setting/equips and try to go to GL again to investigate,

Sorry for the trouble

No problem! If you encounter this issue again, please let us know.
I suspect there is a problem with blue marin hat baloon headgear I guess Icon_razz
Update : I know the problem now, It seems the combination of headgears equipment Bunny Egg shell, santa marin hat, and Elven Blinker is causing the bug in char selection screen

[Image: KjMSnhN.png]

so dont wear them if you wanna log off or change character Icon_smile
Just tested by equipping those three gears and logging off, and indeed, I crashed. Never seen this happen, but I've poked Garr so he can take a better look at the issue.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's