heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The raging alt-a-holic is looking for a guild. Real life has got me on a fairly restrictive schedule.

My Days off are rotating weekly, so It's hard to tell when I'll actually get to play whole heartedly. I work 2nd shift, 5 to 6 days a week. Normal days I work are Monday thru Saturday (with a rotating day off each week) and Sundays are upon Boss's request and it's not always a given when I'll work it or not.

I'm looking for a guild that likes to party. I'm more than happy to try unorthadox setups, as quite a few of my characters are just plain built weird, or have gimmicky skills included in their builds (major fan of Slow Poison and Signum Crucis).

I wouldn't mind some help rounding up some BGs to get to the Glorious Holy Avenger I want for my Sader.

Second Shift work is annoying because most days, I wouldn't be able to make WoE even if I wanted two. Despite that, if a guild has access to guild dungeons, that would be a major bonus.

Given the work schedule, My usual playtime is like the 2-3 hours after I get home til I go to bed (Usually from 1 AM to 3-ish Server time), ANd maybe some times before work (Latest I'll stay logged in before work is like 2:30 PM Server time).

Other major points are I want an active guild with people who like to chat (in guild).

It is essential I am able to understand the words you type in guild chat

I log in to play, not AFK. BG's, I alt-tab a bit and miss out on rounds because of Youtube, but usually if I'm on, I'm hunting something.

As far as classes are concerned, I have multiples of a lot of trans classes, High Priest ( I have like 6 now?), Hwiz (2 of them), LK (another 2), Pallies (2 of them), Stalker (2, almost 3), Sniper (2), Gypsy, clown, Ninja (have like 3), One Whitesmith (ripe for Destroying any weapons I might acquire), Soul Linker (2)and a multitude of other chars I've made for various reasons.
Try wine brewing socity, Look for peeps in Alde.
or you should join my guild, it's called Marshmallow Icon_razz
Reference URL's