heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: An @who or @who2 that excludes merchants autovending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to get a version of either @who or @who2 that excludes all the vending merchants. I sure that I am not the only one that hates scrolling 50+ merchants when looking for friends currently online.
this might help but you still need to scroll http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=...ion=online
If you're trying to find Roger, just shout "Roger is ugly!" on main and if he's on he'd publicly be in denial.

But +1 on this. I also hate it when I have to scroll through 100+ names when I only know one letter of my friend's chars' names.
Talking about this, I also wonder why command /w shows all "online" rather than those who really online
I think autovender shouldn't be considered as online
The GM team will discuss adding this, but similar to BBS suggestions, there's just more relevant/important things to be done, so there's no promise this will happen.
(07-03-2017 07:02 AM)Bakorzero Wrote: [ -> ]Talking about this, I also wonder why command /w shows all "online" rather than those who really online
I think autovender shouldn't be considered as online

Because most servers include their autovendor count in their total population count to attract and advertise their servers. Its kind of an advertising gimmick. But meh if others are doing it then why shouldnt we.
(07-03-2017 06:17 AM)hachigatsu30 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're trying to find Roger, just shout "Roger is ugly!" on main and if he's on he'd publicly be in denial.

I might sense it even while offline and log in for the purpose XD

Anyway, im neutral about this tread subject :o
Reference URL's