heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trial of Heroes, Thursday, July 27th, 2017, at 1:30 PM EST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Next ToH is on Thursday, July 27th, 2017, at 1:30 PM EST if I don't have any more technical difficulties!

Time Converter
Oh my goodness! A Wild ToH appeared! And it looks like I'll be online to catch it Icon_smile
OHMYGODANACTUALTRIALOFHEROESATANACTUALNOTLATENIGHTTIMEFORMEOHGOSHLETMECHECKTHETI​MECONVERTEWOWOHYEAHSEVENANDHALFPOSTMERIDIEMFORMEWHATISTHISCHRISTMAS?!
Why not on a weekend? Looks like no ToH for me every US/Canada folks who work
(07-26-2017 11:27 AM)hongphooey Wrote: [ -> ]Why not on a weekend? Looks like no ToH for me every US/Canada folks who work

It's when the hosting GM is availble to do the event.
What she said. Tomorrow's the only day I'll be free enough to host something that can take as little as one hour to as much as three.
(07-26-2017 11:27 AM)hongphooey Wrote: [ -> ]Why not on a weekend? Looks like no ToH for me every US/Canada folks who work

Definition of long weekend also changes depending on where the GMs are as well. They may not be North Americans. Also, the server's population make up shifted away from NA now. I think most players are still in NA, but the percentage is nowhere near as high anymore.
Reference URL's