heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Buying Stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are there any plans to implement buy shops like in official servers? I know we have the bulletin board but it's not as easy and convenient to use as setting up a buying shop. I'd like to setup buying stores for misc. mats and stuff without having to request specific amounts at the BB one at a time.

Buying Store
Buying vendors are so cool and useful... yeah i want them too!
While I whole heartedly agree, I thought the BBS system was implemented to try to act as a substitute?
I keep forgetting about Buying Stores...

They seem to work fine on the test server, but I guess a few more test runs shouldn't hurt before release. Hopefully they can be out by sometime during/after the birthday month.
(08-27-2017 06:29 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote: [ -> ]While I whole heartedly agree, I thought the BBS system was implemented to try to act as a substitute?

We should still keep BBS IMO. I think buy shops will only let you setup for certain consumables/mat items. You also need 1 piece of the item you want to vend. We could still use the BBS for cards, gears and stuff that can't be put up in buy shops.
Yes, BBS allow one to ask for an item he/she doesnt have, while buying stalls needs one piece of the requested item.
RIP BBS Laugh
Wouldn't say RIP BBS. As mentioned before, BBS allows you to get things that you don't have a copy of. It also doesn't require a char to sit there to open a store too.
(08-28-2017 09:57 AM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't say RIP BBS. As mentioned before, BBS allows you to get things that you don't have a copy of. It also doesn't require a char to sit there to open a store too.

^
BBS will still be used for stuff like cards and gears, imo. Buying stores are affected by the character's weight limitations, and you do need to already have 1 of the items you want, plus autotrading with a buying store will still kick you after 2 weeks anyway (probably).

Edit: wtf, suddenly there's all these ninja posts
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's