heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Split Sunday Woes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to split up the 2 Sunday WOE's into different days? Maybe retro on Saturday morning'ish(or some other day/time) and then regular WOE on Sunday.

It's hard enough to get people together for 1 hour for WOE much less 2 WOE's with an hour in between them taking up 3 hours of one of your precious weekend days. I'd prefer spreading them out evenly instead of lumping them all into 1 day taking up a good amount of your day including prep time and whatnot.
I don't pvp but it would be nice. heRO actually has a bigger non-North American population now and both Sunday time slots are not very good for Europeans or Asians. If one of the woe move to a new time slot on server time Saturday, it'll certainly help with woe attendance (or at least, eliminate excuses not to attend when guild leads are calling lol.)
More of it its like menace said, the 1 hour gap between them.
Agree with menace
(09-06-2017 10:00 PM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]I don't pvp but it would be nice. heRO actually has a bigger non-North American population now and both Sunday time slots are not very good for Europeans or Asians. If one of the woe move to a new time slot on server time Saturday, it'll certainly help with woe attendance (or at least, eliminate excuses not to attend when guild leads are calling lol.)

+1 good point here too. would like to see more activity in woe. making the time more friendly to EU and SEA players would help.
Will poke Pandora to see what her opinion is. Personally, I think moving any (or all) Sunday WoE to Saturday is a great idea.
Got a reply from Panda (Her answer is yes), but I want to bring up a few points regarding WoE so I'll put it all into one new thread later today.
Reference URL's